Don’t worry, this cocktail won’t bite. It features all the beauty and zip of a whiskey sour and picks up classic tiki nods from the allspice dram and lime juice.
- 2 parts Baker’s® Bourbon
- 1/2 part allspice dram
- 1/2 part fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura® Bitters
- Lime peel or dehydrated lime wheel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake 10–15 seconds until well chilled.
- Strain into chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with optional lime peel or dehydrated lime wheel.
Ready for another cocktail?
You’re in luck.
Baker may be a quiet man, but his bourbon is big and bold. Just like this twist on a big-city classic.
Smooth, well-rounded, classic, easy to make and perfectly balanced.
The hat makes the man. And this man makes quite a cocktail.